Vegan Cobb Salad
This vegan cobb salad is a plant based and healthy take on the classic American salad! Simple ingredients and packed full of flavor!
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped, approximately 1 medium head
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large avocado sliced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 4 slices vegan bacon cooked and sliced
- 2 fillets vegan chicken cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan feta crumbled
- 2 tbsp dill
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar can use balsamic or apple cider
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper to taste
Ensure all your ingredients are cooked, chopped, and sliced as required.
On a large serving plate, arrange your lettuce to cover the entire surface. Place the avocado and tomatoes in each corner. Add the remaining salad ingredients all over the top.
Transfer the salad dressing ingredients into a small mixing bowl and whisk together, until combined. Drizzle over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. Any longer and the avocado will begin to brown and the lettuce will be overly soggy.
Recipe loosely adapted from here.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 30gFat: 12gSodium: 8mgPotassium: 8mgFiber: 8gVitamin A: 8IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 7mg
Mention @earthblokes or tag #earthblokes